Friday, April 25, 2014

365 days

So my little man has been taking the earth by storm for 365 days (actual 367 days... little late on the post). I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on 12 moments that made these 12 months amazing.

1. BORN DAY- The most life changing moment of my life. My son let out his first cry and immediately tears just streamed down my face. At that moment I just remembered thinking omg I a mommy. God has entrusted this little person to us. What a privileged and an honor.

2. HOME (5 days)- The first week we were home was shock and awe. Never did I know that I could pour out so much love and never did I know I could function on so little sleep.

3. SMILE (2 months)- The transition from the I look like I'm smiling but it is really gas to the Mommy I'm so happy to see you smile!

4. DID HE SAY DADDA (3 months)- The amazing sound of the first words (even if it was Dadda lol)... and then realizing that dadda also means bottle, diaper, toy and everything else to baby.

5. COMMANDO CRAWL (4 months)- His legs did not move but his arms got him every where... and FAST

6. YUM... FOOD (5 Months)- Say hello to gerber... then mommy tried to make her own baby food but it was to time consuming for this working mommy sooo... we said hello to gerber again.

7. HE CAN CRAWL (6 months)- Look he can crawl!!!... uhhh ohhh.... Micah don't touch that... CRASH

8. OUCH... TEETH (6 Months)- Micah's first tooth was super sharp... so sharp that breast feeding came to a stop when that lovely lower tooth came to say hello.

9. CHRISTMAS (8 months)- Realizing that this little guy would be more content with just ONE present. He couldn't understand why we taking his toys even though we just wanted him to open another present.

10. WE'VE GOT A CLIMBER (9 Months)- Micah began pulling up and climbing on EVERYTHING. If we turned our heads for to long I am pretty sure he would be on the roof.

11. HE CAN WALK (11 months)- I though he would crawl forever but then he took his first steps and he was so proud of himself and I was so proud of him then we got him some walking shoes (this is a MUST, no matter what anyone says) and he started walking and walking and walking! #proudmommymoment

12. HE'S 1 (12 months)-smashing a cupcake in his own face then putting the icing in his hair, next taking first birthday, and then finishing it off with a 1st birthday party this weekend at MY GYM.

Being a mommy is the hardest job I have ever LOVED! I am excited about what these next 12 months have in store... maybe they will have more blogging in store...hmmm who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment