Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Why not...

So a few days ago my best friend sent me an e-mail. This e-mail outlined my pre-mommy goals that I sent her in 2011. Among those goals are things that I am striving for and some things that I have abandoned. As I sat looking at my list of goals I said to myself..."Why not just go for it!"

So I have decided to shift my perspective. Instead of thinking of my life as the working mom scrambling to make time for her family I have decided to be the mom who works and shows her child and family just how awesome it is to go after their dreams. So here goes. For those that knew the 2011 Dominique or the college Dominique who was always doing something and pushing the envelope wanting to change the world... Well she's back!!!! I will be blogging about the adventures to come so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing the same thing!! We need to show our children there is more than just bills lol, there are dreams too

    ReplyDelete